Help us interview Dominic Denucci!
|Dominic Denucci poses with half of the WWWF tag team titles. Photo by Mike Lano, WReaLano@aol.com
The Italian great Dominic Denucci, who was a champion himself and also trained world champions like Mick Foley and Shane Douglas, has consented to a question and answer session with SLAM! Wrestling readers.
What do you want to know about Denucci?
- His early days, learning wrestling in Montreal?
- Working as Dominic Bravo?
- His friendship with Bruno Sammartino?
- His time as a star in Australia?
- His training methods?
- His thoughts on the business today?
- His favourite tag team partners -- was it Tony Parisi? Don Leo Jonathan? Dino Bravo?
- What happened with the WWWF tag team titles, and Pat Barrett stepped in to replace Victor Rivera?
- His recent match ... at age 70!
Russ Cohen will be conducting the interview for SLAM! Wrestling. Send your questions to him at
Previous SLAM! Wrestling Q&A and chat sessions