Kevin Nash will headline the May 4 RAW house show in Ottawa.
The special matinee show, beginning at 2 p.m., at the Corel Centre will feature Nash vs. Triple H. Other matches: Test (with Stacy) vs. Chris Jericho in a street fight; Rob Van Dam and Kane vs. Chief Morley and Lance Storm vs. Bubba and D\'Von Dudley in a three-way elimination match; Scott Steiner vs. Christian; Jeff Hardy vs. Rodney Mack (with Teddy Long); Goldust vs. Steven Richards; Jackie vs. Victoria vs. Jazz (special ref, Al Snow); The Hurricane and Maven vs. Jamal and Rosey; and Spike Dudley vs. Rico. This card, of course, is subject to change.
- The NHL playoffs could throw a wrench into the RAW schedule on TSN. But give TSN credit for showing RAW at its regular time tomorrow. Game 3 of the Detroit-Anaheim series will be joined in progress at 11 p.m. TSN will have to juggle RAW the following Monday if there is a Game 7 of the Boston-New Jersey series (game-time is 7 p.m.)
- WWE is buzzing about a backstage scuffle between Jericho and Bill Goldberg.
- Former ECW wrestler Chilly Willy, who joined the army, has shipped out to Iraq.
- Rowdy Roddy Piper returned to Smackdown! for Piper\'s Pit. It was a great segment with Vince McMahon poking fun at Piper\'s ponch. \"The last time I saw a belly like that Mae Young was nine months pregnant. And she had a baby hand,\" said McMahon. \"It looks like you\'re having twins.\" Rikishi stormed into the ring and said it was payback time for the coconut Piper smashed over Jimmy \"Superfly\"Snuka\'s head 20 years ago. He didn\'t have a chance, as Sean O\'Haire came to the rescue of Piper, who smashed a coconut over Rikishi\'s head.
- John Cena wore a Montreal Expos\' jersey on Smackdown!
- Goldberg asked The Rock for a match at Backlash ... and The Rock replied, \"Nah.\" The Rock isn\'t expected to be at tomorrow\'s RAW, but has already taped a speech.
- We heard the glass crashing, then the music, then the Stone Cold Steve Austin truck rumbled into the arena. But it was RAW GM Eric Bischoff, who was at the wheel. He called out announcer Jim Ross, who quit on the spot. Ross could miss a couple of weeks, then return with Austin by his side.
- To the sounds of the old Diesel music, Nash returned on RAW to save Shawn Michaels and Booker T, who were being hammered by Triple H, Ric Flair and Jericho.
- Canadian Professional Wrestling and International Wrestling held another sold-out show last Saturday in Hull. In the main event, Wild Dangerous Dan defeated Dave Le Justicier in a bloody cage match, with a wild ending after the lights went out. Promoter Gino Brito has ordered a rematch for the May 3 Rage in a Cage 2 show. In other results last Saturday, \"Righteous\" Rick Sterling retained his CPW title against \"Dynamite\" Tommy Blade; Guy Sauriol beat Psycho; \"Mr. Know-It-All\" Shawn Demers beat \"MVP\" Michael Von Payton; Pat \"The Highlander\" Hamilton and Sean \"Hung Over\" MacGregor defeated Ash and \"Superstar\" Shawn Morgan.