Mon, September 22, 2014
Last updated: 2010-07-12 18:06:35 EST.
By QMI Agency
Last updated: 2010-07-12 10:35:38 EST.
By MORRIS DALLA COSTA, QMI Agency
Less than a day after the World Cup ended, the verdict is in. Spain deserved to beat the Netherlands for its first title and South Africa has done well financially and from a public relations standpoint.
Last updated: 2010-07-11 20:04:51 EST.
By MIKE ZEISBERGER, QMI Agency
Last updated: 2010-07-11 19:59:58 EST.
By GARETH WHEELER, QMI Agency
- July 11, 2010: Sneijder denied all accolades
- July 11, 2010: Iniesta is Spain's White Knight
- July 11, 2010: Cup final painted yellow
- July 11, 2010: Finally, the final day of the World Cup
- July 11, 2010: World Cup boring on pitch, colourful off it
- July 11, 2010: Things about Cup that will be missed
- July 11, 2010: Don’t turn your back on Canada’s team
- July 11, 2010: Things about Cup that won’t be missed
- July 11, 2010: Mandela attends World Cup final
- July 11, 2010: South Africa leaves lasting impression
- July 11, 2010: Spain makes history with Cup win
- July 10, 2010: Ready for the big game
- July 10, 2010: Profile of Dutch coach
- July 10, 2010: Profile of Spanish coach
- July 10, 2010: Germany edges Uruguay for third place
- July 10, 2010: Why all the love for the Spanish?
- July 10, 2010: The final is Spain's to lose
- July 10, 2010: Capsules on the Dutch team
- July 10, 2010: Capsules on Spanish team
- July 10, 2010: World Cup's bad for business: sex workers
- Is Hope Solo Getting A Pass On Domestic Violence?
- Goodell's Underwhelming Press Conference
- James Harden Trying to do the 'Carlton Dance', Fails Horribly
- 6 NFL Stars Currently Facing Assault/Abuse Charges
- Former Rangers Manager Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated
- Devin Hester High-Steps While Breaking Deion Sanders' Record
- Inside CRC: LeBlanc Subaru Crash at Rallye Défi 2014
- Week 3 NFL story lines to watch
- Over the Line?! - Nearly-nude cyclists, Tom Brady's resume and faking your own death
- Bryan Cranston's Hilarious Fake MLB One-Man Show
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Allegedly Head-Butted Wife After She Refused Sex, Abused 1-Year-Old Son
- Scotland's Royal And Ancient Golf Club Opens Doors To Women
- The top 50 NHL players for 2014
- Gallery: Prominent athletes and high-profile crime
- Oscar Pistorius trial in photos
- How many points will your NHL team finish with?
- Randle the Handle's NFL Week 1 predictions
- AFC - Randall the Handle's team-by-team breakdown
- Top NFL quarterbacks and pass catchers in 2014
- NFC - Randall the Handle's team-by-team breakdown
- Professional athletes' high school photos
- Pro athletes that look like they could go back to school
- Check out Brandon Marshall's Florida mansion
- SI Swimsuit models complete Ice Bucket Challenge
Also On Slam
What was the biggest story of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa?