Tue, March 3, 2015
Best and worst of the 2010 World Cup
LOW: Tragedy struck the World Cup before it even began. On the eve of the the opening match between South Africa and Mexico, 13-year-old Zenani Mandela (right), great-granddaughter of Nelson Mandela (left), was killed in a car accident. The incident caused the African icon to skip the tournament's kick off in Soccer City, while an entire nation mourned alongside him. (Reuters/Nelson Mandela Foundation/Handout)
- SportsCenter Anchor Says Iggy Azalea Is 'Trying to Kill Hip Hop'
- Jays Excited About Drew Hutchison
- Ronda Rousey -- Called Out By Ex-NFL Player ... I'd Destroy Her In MMA Fight
- Mike Tyson -- I'm a Big Ronda Rousey Fan!
- Ronda Rousey -- Pre-Fight Prophecy ... 'Let's Get It On Instagram'
- Marshawn Lynch Remarks Spark More Super Bowl Conspiracy Talk
- Blue Jays Prepare For Grapefruit League
- 'Mr. White Sox' Outfielder Minnie Minoso Dies
- Former New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- Jays' GM on Saunders Condition
- Throwback: Kevin Garnett Tells Craig Sager to Burn His Suit
- Winners of The 2015 NFL Scouting Combine | The 2-Minute Warning
- Mike Zeisberger's 2015 trade deadline primer
- Winnipeg Jets' top 10 trades of all time
- Danielle Knudson is dating Milos Raonic
- Rugby fans dress up for the New Zealand Sevens
- Been there, done that - meet A-Rod's exes
- The Covers: 50 years of SI's swimsuit issue
- A-Rod reportedly splits with Torrie Wilson
- Super Bowl XLIX: 20 mesmerizing photos
- Check out these hot SI Swimsuit covers
- What are the chances your team makes the playoffs?
- 8 ridiculous Super Bowl XLIX bets
- Ronaldo splits with stunning model
Also On Slam
What was the biggest story of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa?