- Apr 23 - Cherie Piper retires from Team Canada
- Apr 22 - Kim St. Pierre calls it a career
- Apr 18 - Two-time Olympic gold medallist Sarah Vaillancourt retires
- Apr 10 - Women's world hockey championship loss against Team USA gives Canada...
- Apr 9 - Team Canada loses 3-2 to U.S. women in a thriller at Scotiabank Place
- Apr 9 - CHAT RECAP: Canada vs. USA, women's world hockey gold-medal game
- Apr 8 - Rest of world needs to get serious about women's hockey
- Apr 8 - Team Canada polishes off Russians
- Apr 8 - Goalie heroics from Finland not enough to knock off U.S.
- Apr 8 - Women's world hockey semifinals chat recap
- Apr 7 - Russia-Canada matchup a true David and Goliath tale
- Apr 6 - Women's hockey rough and tough? You bet
- Apr 6 - Semifinals set after Finland and Russia win
- Apr 5 - Team Canada crushes Finland 8-0
- Apr 5 - Twins Jocelyne and Monique Lamoureux suit up for U.S.
- Apr 4 - Canadian women make no apologies for Swiss rout
- Apr 3 - Team Canada thumps Switzerland 13-0
- Apr 2 - Hayley Wickenheiser suffers injury in opening game of world...
- Apr 2 - Team Canada beats Team USA 3-2 in shootout
- Apr 2 - Crowd gives Canadian women's team a lift
- Apr 2 - Women's world hockey championship isn't about Canada, U.S. battle
- Mar 31 - Canadian women ready to get down to business
- Mar 29 - Canada's Tessa Bonhomme is one cool customer
- Mar 28 - Jayna Hefford drew inspiration from first women's world championship
- Mar 26 - Canadian national women's team star Hayley Wickenheiser back on ice...
- Mar 25 - Caroline Ouellette has fond memories of Ottawa
- Mar 20 - Hayley Wickenheiser vows to be ready for worlds
- Mar 18 - Canada names women's team for world hockey championship in Ottawa
- Mar 7 - Hayley Wickenheiser not ready to hang 'em up
- Feb 27 - Hayley Wickenheiser named Canada West's best
- Feb 7 - Women's hockey team finalizes coaching staff
- 2013 Archives
- 2012 Archives
- 2011 Archives
- 2010 Archives
- 2009 Archives
- 2008 Archives
- 2007 Archives
- 2006 Archives
- 2005 Archives
- 2004 Archives