VITALS: Name: Dwayne Roloson: Age: 36: Born: Oct. 12, 1969, Simcoe, Ont.
Contract: Salary for 2005-06 is $1.672 million. Becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1.
Has played 269 career NHL games in eight seasons with Minnesota, Buffalo and Calgary, including the last four with the Wild . . . Recorded Minnesota franchise highs with a 1.88 GAA, an NHL-best .933 saves-percentage and five shutouts during the 2003-04 season ... Named to the Western Conference all-star team in 2004 ... Played a career-high 50 games with the Wild in 2002-03, going 23-16-8 with a 2.00 goals-against average, a .927 saves-percentage and four shutouts ... Made NHL debut with Calgary during the 1996-97 season, appearing in 31 games with an 11-16-8 record and 2.89 GAA ... Has played 15 career playoff games with Buffalo and Minnesota, going 6-7 with a 2.92 GAA, reaching the Stanley Cup final with Buffalo in 1999 ... Was named to the AHL's first all-star team and awarded the Baz Bastien Memorial Trophy as top goaltender in 2001 ... Played four seasons with U-Mass Lowell in Hockey East and was named Hockey East player of the year, an NCAA all-star and first team all-star in 1994.
- Signed as a free agent by Calgary July 4, 1994.
- Signed as a free agent by Buffalo July 15, 1998.
- Claimed by Columbus from Buffalo in the Expansion Draft June 23, 2000.
- Signed as a free agent by St. Louis July 14, 2000.
- Signed as a free agent by Minnesota July 2, 2001.
- Signed as a free agent by Lukko (Finland) Oct. 18, 2004.
- Traded to Edmonton for a first-round draft choice in 2006 and a conditional draft pick March 8, 2006.