What the Penguins and Caps stars have to say about each other:
- Crosby on Ovechkin's goal celebrations: "Some people like it, some people don't. Personally, I don't."
- Ovechkin on Crosby: "What I can say about him? He is a good player, but he talks too much."
- Malkin on Ovechkin: "Ovechkin is a great player, but every time he hits me, I don't know why."
- Caps' Alexander Semin on Crosby: "What's so special about him? I don't see anything special there."
- Ovechkin, after a skirmish with Crosby earlier this season. "I play hard. He doesn't like it? It's his problem."