What each team needs to do to win tonight
- After Joe Nieuwendyk, among others, did a fine job on faceoffs the first two games the Leafs were beaten on 44 of 67 draws in Game 3. Ron Francis lost 11 of 13 ... The Leafs went back to some old habits on the power play in Game 3, making several dangerous passes only to set up a low percentage shot ...Ottawa was able to move up ice with relative ease, a combination of lack of Toronto digging and the Leafs unable to get the puck deep enough before heading off on a line change.
- Must get more traffic in front of Ed Belfour, even though they have not been overly lacking in that area ... Either get the puck to Zdeno Chara more on the point during power plays or put him at the edge of Belfour's crease and tell him not to move ... Maybe let Patrick Lalime get a bit more work in goal. He faced two shots in the third period in Game 3 and let one in ... Make better decisions with a man advantage.The Sens led the NHL in power-play percentage during the season but are 2-for-17 in the series.
DID YOU KNOW?
The Leafs have blanked the Ottawa Senators six times in playoffs.
Ed Belfour's Game 3 shutout came on the fourth anniversary of Curtis Joseph's 2-0 win over the Sens in Toronto.
The Leafs have handed the Detroit Red Wings the most playoff bagels -- 10.
- Porsha Willams Turns Herself In to Police
- Jared Lorenzen Cracks Hilarious Joke About NCAA Food Rule
- Lamar Odom's New NBA Contract
- Didier Drogba In His Underwear
- Milwaukee Bucks Sold for Record $550 Million
- Blake Griffin Supports Use of Medical Marijuana In NBA
- Courchene grabs Winnipeg High School Hockey MVP honour
- Manny Pacquiao's Bloody Boxing Trunks Sell for $40k
- Did Kevin Durant Join the Mile High Club?
- Over the Line?! - Sexy hot dogs, bizarre fan videos, next-level soccer dives, and karmic payback
- One-Legged Soccer Star Inspires In Powerade World Cup Commercial
- Oscar Pistorius Contradicted By Own Expert Witness
- Best all-time NHL playoff performers
- Annual post-season goalie rankings
- 16 numbers to help make sense of the NHL playoffs
- Check out our top 10 post-season moments
- Wayne Gretzky selling California mansion
- Here are 15 pro wrestlers we lost too soon
- Introducing the should-be NHL award finalists
- 25 dazzling photos from Spring Training
- 10 biggest names that moved on NHL Trade deadline
- 10 last-minute NHL trade deadline targets
- 2 outdoor games, 20 gorgeous photos
- From top spot to urban rot, Olympic venue legacy varies