1. Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford — Steps into the massive shoes of Peyton Manning.
2. Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor — Now we’ll see if he’s worth what Washington gave up for him.
3. Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama — Browns give up three picks to take him.
4. Viking: Matt Kalil, OT, USC — He’ll be cornerstone of their line for years.
5. Jacksonville: Justin Blackmon, WR, Okla St. — Trade up to get a real playmaker.
6. Dallas: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU — Defensive secondary gets huge upgrade.
7. Tampa Bay: Mark Barron, S, Alabama — Can play strong against the run and the pass.
8. Miami: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M — Happy that no one traded up for him.
9. Carolina: Luke Kuelchy, ILB, Boston College — Buffalo Bills fans get gutted with this pick.
10. Buffalo: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina — Size and speed to matchup with next gen WRs
11. Kansas City: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis — The most athletic big man in the draft.
12. Philadelphia: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi St. — Never afraid to beef up their lines.
13. Arizona: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame — Looks like keeping Fitzgerald happy was Job. 1.
14. St. Louis: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU — Filled one of their many gaping holes.
15. Seattle: Bruce Irvin, OLB, West Virginia — Seahawks go off the board with this pick.
16. New York Jets: Quentin Coples, DE, North Carolina —Rex Ryan better light a fire under him.
17. Cincinnati: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama — Will help clear up some issues in secondary.
18. San Diego: Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina — Fell further than most would have imagined.
19. Chicago: Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State — He’ll take some pressure off of Julius Peppers.
20. Tennessee: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor — Team in desperate need of another playmaker.
21. New England: Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse — The Pats actually trade up for once.
22. Cleveland: Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State — Looks like Colt McCoy’s job isn’t so safe after all.
23. Detroit: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa — Can start at RT and move to LT with development.
24. Pittsburgh: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford — Big Ben will get more time to throw now.
25. New England: Dont’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama — Pats fans must love the team making big moves up.
26. Houston: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois — He’ll help replace the departed Mario Williams.
27. Cincinnati: Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin — Surprisingly taken before Cordy Glenn.
28. Green Bay: Nick Perry, DE, USC — He will take some attention away from Clay Mattthews.
29. Minnesota: Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame — Need some help to combat the NFC North’s passing attacks.
30. San Francisco: A.J. Jenkins, WR, Illinois — Has also returned kicks, if that need arises again.
31. Tampa Bay: Doug Martin, RB, Boise State — Will form a nice tandem with LeGarrette Blount.
32. New York Giants: David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech — Go off the board for some running back help.