- Return specialist Bashir Levingston back on roster after recovering from hamstring problems, which began five games ago. He'll likely work in tandem with Arland Bruce, who has two touchdown returns in last two games but may be a little nicked up. Johnnie Mitchell, who played for the first time this year in the last game, is deleted to the practice roster.
- Cornerback Raphaol Ball returns to replace injured backup DB Chuck Winters.
- DB Kenny Wheaton is playing with a badly damaged hand that will be casted.
- DE Eric England has sacks in each of the past two games. He was moved from the weakside end in the last game to the strongside end.
KEYS TO THE GAME:
- Be physical on offence and grind out yardage on the ground with RB John Avery and QB Michael Bishop on the option play. Stay with twin tight ends.
- Present different looks on defence to confuse rookie Calgary QB Michael Souza.
QB Damon Allen (leg); SB Tony Miles (ankle); DE Marvin Thomas (knee); OT John Feugill (thumb); DB Chuck Winters (foot).
- FB Randy Bowles, acquired with QB Khari Jones from Blue Bombers last weekend, starts after playing behind Wade Miller in Winnipeg. Bowles replaces Scott Regimbald, who scored the winning touchdown for the Stamps in last game.
- RB Joffrey Reynolds had a decent debut in last game, carrying the ball 14 times for 63 yards. He has supplanted Victor Ike, who has been cut.
- Return specialist Ronney Jenkins, whose rights were acquired recently from the Argos, makes his second start and backs up Reynolds.
- Onetime Argo Matt McKnight will be one of three players looked at for safety position after Wes Lysack went to Winnipeg.
KEYS TO THE GAME:
- Similar to the Argos. Stamps have to run the ball and help out their young quarterback.
- P/K Clinton Greathouse has to be wary of the Argos strong special teams, in particular ability to block punts.
- WR Albert Connell (knee); QB Marcus Crandell (hand); RB Scott Deibert (hamstring); P/K Charlie Hebert (ankle); QB Khari Jones (shoulder); DE Antwone Young (knee).