WEEK 20 BYE: EDMONTON
MONTREAL AT TORONTO, 5:30 P.M. (TSN)
ALS FAVOURED BY 3 1/2
* TOTH: Alouettes are undefeated within their division this season, a trend that should continue. Montreal by 3.
* FISHER: Als set stage for East final matchup. Montreal by 9.
* BUSBY: Each team hoping its starting quarterback doesn't get hurt. Toronto by 7.
CALGARY AT WINNIPEG, 6:30 P.M. (TSN)
BOMBERS FAVOURED BY 3 1/2
* TOTH: Stamps QB Khari Jones intent on proving Bombers dropped the ball by placing him on trade block. Calgary by 3.
* FISHER: Khari enjoys homecoming. Calgary by 4.
* BUSBY: Call this one Khari's Revenge. Calgary by 5.
HAMILTON AT OTTAWA, 1 P.M. (CBC)
TICATS FAVOURED BY 3 1/2
* TOTH: Playoff-bound Tabbies should prevail over club playing out the string. Hamilton by 6.
* FISHER: Danny Mac prepares for first round of the playoffs. Hamilton by 3.
* BUSBY: Miserable season ends even worse for 'Gades. Hamilton by 14.
SASKATCHEWAN AT B.C., 8 P.M. (TSN)
LIONS FAVOURED BY 2 1/2
* TOTH: Roughies win over Leos secures home-field advantage for semis, an edge they'll need to knock off Eskimos next week. Saskatchewan by 3.
* FISHER: No home date for the Roughies this year. B.C. by 7.
* BUSBY: 'Riders have more to lose. Saskatchewan by 7.
RECORDS (LAST WEEK; OVERALL)
* TOTH: 3-1; 44-32-1
* FISHER: 0-4; 41-35-1
* BUSBY: 3-1; 43-33-1