- DT Tyrone Williams ran out to the parking lot of the team's practice facility last week wearing only a towel. Why? His SUV was being towed, and his protest failed to stop it from happening.
- RB Joffrey Reynolds, whose 189 rushing yards Saturday were the most by a Stamp since 1975, leads the team in rushing with 365 yards. The weird part? He's played only three games.
- Lost in the debacle of their 40-16 loss to the Roughriders was the fact that SB Terry Vaughn recorded his 10th straight season with at least 1,000 receiving yards.
- RB Troy Davis has all but wrapped up the CFL's rushing title. He has 1,486 yards on the ground, which is 181 more than Bombers RB Charles Roberts. Both players have two games remaining.
- Have the Als lost their swagger? "They're soft, offensively and defensively," Lions LB Carl Kidd told The Vancouver Province. "People are scared of them because they've got that blitz, but they're soft."
- It hurts to be a Renegade these days. QB Kerry Joseph was already out for the season when QB Darnell Kennedy, WR Jason Armstead, DE John Turntine, OL Val St. Germain and FB Mike Maurer got hurt in Hamilton.
- The Green and White are this close to hosting a playoff game for the first time since 1988. It should be noted, however, that they haven't won a playoff contest at Taylor Field since 1976.
- Good news, Andre Rison fans. After missing Saturday's game in Calgary with an ankle injury, Bad Moon will likely be back for Thursday's game against Hamilton. R. Jay Soward (shoulder) will sit.