Calgary beat the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 39-17 Saturday for their first two-game winning streak in more than two years. Ottawa lost 37-21 at home to Winnipeg and has dropped four straight.
The 'Gades have had more success against Calgary than any other CFL team since the franchise was reborn in 2002. The Renegades have a 5-2 edge in the all-time series, including a 33-18 victory earlier this year in Ottawa.
* CALGARY -- DB Joey Boese (hamstring), DL Demetrious Maxie (broken leg), QB Henry Burris (thumb), LB Marc Calixte (toe), DB Anthony Malbrough (hamstring).
* OTTAWA -- DL Anthony Collier (ankle), LB Keaton Cromartie (knee), P Pat Fleming (thumb), FB Gilles Lezi (ankle), WR Yo Murphy (quad), DB Bo Rogers (hamstring), DL Johnny Scott (groin), OL Mike Sutherland (hand), LB Sean Weston (ankle), LB Cam Yeow (knee).
* CALGARY -- DB Jermaine Chatman, the first-half MVP of the secondary, returns after missing four games with a broken jaw. He replaces Nate Terry and will start at cornerback. DB Joey Boese tweaked a hamstring and will be replaced by Ben Kelly at halfback. LB Marc Calixte, a key to special teams coverage, will be replaced by RB Scott Deibert, who returns from a knee injury. LB Cornelius Anthony comes onto the roster for DL Jerame Southern to supply depth on special teams.
* OTTAWA -- RB Ka'Ron Coleman takes the spot of WR Yo Murphy, who will be sorely missed in the receiving corps. DL Adrian Baird, a 2005 draft pick, and Martin Gagnon replace FB Gilles Lezi and LB Cam Yeow and will see action mostly on special teams.
* CALGARY -- LBs Brian Clark and John Grace are both coming off a game in which they had interceptions for touchdowns.
* OTTAWA -- RB Josh Ranek has 231 yards rushing and five touchdowns in the last three games.
* CALGARY -- K Sandro DeAngelis has missed two field goals in each of the last two games.
* OTTAWA -- DB Korey Banks has no INTs in the past four games, all losses, after recording seven in the first eight contests.