- Vitor Belfort vs. Rich Franklin: Should be a battle. At 195 pounds, Franklin's bigger. Prediction: Franklin by decision.
- Junior dos Santos vs. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic: Dos Santos KO'd Cro Cop's former training partner, Fabricio Werdum, in less than 90 seconds. Cro Cop has struggled in the UFC. Prediction: Dos Santos by second-round TKO.
- Paul Daley vs. Martin Kampmann: Last-minute replacement Daley is tough, but not tough enough. Prediction:Kampmann by first-round TKO.
- Josh Koscheck vs. Frank Trigg: Trigg hasn't fought in the UFC in four years. The world has changed since he was last here. Prediction: Koscheck by third-round TKO.
- Hermes Franca vs. Tyson Griffin: Should be a good scrap. Prediction: Griffin by decision.
- Ultimate Fight Night 19 went from Oklahoma City this week. Bonus money of $30,000 US for fight of the night went to Nate Quarry and Tim Credeur, who engaged in what has to be a contender for fight of the year. Quarry got the nod on the judges cards. Nate Diaz won submission of the night in his victory over Melvin Guillard and Jeremy Stephens won KO of the night for finishing off Justin Buccholz in the first round.