- Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote for the middleweight belt. Would love to see an upset and the belt move to Canada, but no matter what Cote says, there is no discernible weakness in Silva's game. He can stand, he can submit and his standing elbows are legendary. Silva will retain his belt with a first-round TKO.
- Josh Koscheck vs. Thiago Alves. Koscheck is great on the ground. Alves has amazing knockout power. This could be a fight-of-the-night contender as both guys are hungry to get a shot at the welterweight belt. Koscheck replaces Diego Sanchez, who was sidelined with an injury. A tough call, but we'll go with Alves by decision.
- Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior Dos Santos. Dos Santos is making his UFC debut, against a ranked heavyweight. But the former heavyweight kickboxing champ, though unknown to many, has a long list of serious credentials. This will be the upset of the night with Dos Santos' striking being the difference. Dos Santos by third-round TKO.
- Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin. Both of these exciting lightweights have tremendous wrestling skills and the ability to take punishment. This one's a toss-up, but we'll go with Sherk by decision.
- Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi. Clementi has the experience, but Maynard has the tenacity and is unbeaten in the Octagon. Maynard will control Clementi with his wrestling until the final bell and get the win by decision.
Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sting and Kevin Nash introduced the Main Event Mafia, a new faction of wrestling "legends," on TNA Impact. Booker T then opened his briefcase, revealing his TNA Legends championship belt. Awesome Kong beat Taylor Wilde to win the Knockouts title. And Mick Foley announced he was now the TNA boss, as the new executive shareholder ... Leah Maivia, the grandmother of The Rock and wife of the late WWE Hall of Famer High Chief Peter Maivia, died at the age of 81 on Sunday ... Lance Cade has been released by WWE ... Funaki is now being listed as Kung Fu Naki.