ANDREA BARGNANI (POWER FORWARD/CENTRE)
- The basics: 7-foot-1, 250 lbs., Treviso Benneton (Italian Lega A)
- Stats: Averaged 12.1 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 blocks, shooting 44% from three-point range in 29.3 minutes per game while leading Bennetton to the Italian Serie A championship. Averaged 10.2 points and 4.7 rebounds in his three season, 109-game career with Benetton.
- The story: Widely regarded along with Duke's J.J. Redick, as the best pure shooter in the draft. Tremendous offensive arsenal, scores in many ways and is an above average athlete.
Solid help defender, loves to block shots, but man-to-man defence needs improvement.
Has been a peremiter player his entire life so will need to work on his inside game if he is to play the middle in the NBA ... Was named the European Young Player of the Year.
P.J. TUCKER (SMALL FORWARD)
- The basics: 6-foot-5, 225, University of Texas
- The story: An undersized forward who plays with a chip on his shoulder and has excellent physical strength. A strong rebounder who can score inside ... Lacks an outside shot ... Second team all-American ... Big 12 player of the year.