The NBA season is fast approaching, which means it’s also fantasy draft time.
The Sun’s annual fantasy draft primer returns to help give you a leg up on your competition.
We’ll focus on players poised for breakout seasons, go through some we’d be wary to go after, look at some intriguing time shares and predict the top 10 players.
- Anthony Davis, Pelicans – Duh. Davis could be an all-star in just his second season and has been dominant in the pre-season.
- Bradley Beal, Wizards – Poised for significant sophomore campaign. A good fourth round guy.
- Thaddeus Young, 76ers – Sixers will be a mess, but Young always produces and could do even more.
- DeMarcus Cousins, Kings – We say this every year, so, might as well be consistent.
- JaVale McGee, Nuggets - George Karl is gone, so McGee is going to be force-fed minutes. Might block 3.5 shots a game.